Wednesday, March 29, 2006

I miss knitting- this housekeeping thing is really taking a toll on my free time!!

So here's our living room 1 month and 2 days ago:


And here it is one week ago- before the floors were refinished- excuse the dust, we were still finishing the drywall on the ceiling...
Image hosted by Webshots.com

And- if I can find that silly digital camera cord- you could see we have actually moved in and there's a carpet and furniture and half empty boxes everywhere- and eventually I'll find all my craft supplies and make my posts a little more interesting...

Till then, I'll just keep reading everyone else's posts at work :)

1 Comments:

At 4/10/2006 8:13 AM, Blogger Kelly Kester said...

Thanks for the well wishes... and good luck with the MBA! You're a stronger person than I am!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home