Friday, February 17, 2006

Trying over again!

Well, all is not lost- I managed to recreate my damaged section and I'm back on track. I'm hoping to finish the knitting part of this by monday so that I have a couple days to crochet the steeks and cut etc.

I think working on this project is all about the right attitude. It seems to fly by when I'm in a good mood and I'm less likely to make mistakes- I think my flubs were created when I was REALLY tired and watching a movie after drinking a bottle of wine with my husband after dinner. So- new rule for olympic knitting- no more drinking before the project!!! (or revised- don't stay up late after drinking just to work on it- sleeping is better for both me and the project!)

1 Comments:

At 2/18/2006 4:50 PM, Blogger Amanda said...

I too have suffered greatly while staying up too late, drinking too much and knitting. All seems great until I wake up the next day and look over my work and wonder why on earth I did not notice my mistake...oh yeah, I could barely see straight last night! Glad you are back on track though!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home