Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Still Plotting...

So, I'm on the track of a new yarn to try the Phildar Swing Jacket- Berroco "Zodiac," which I was ABOUT to buy from Webs Yarn- and then decided to sleep on it- and now the colorway I want is sold out.. boo!

I'm considering looking into Berroco's other yarns- I've found several of them online at a discount, so that's a plus. I want something with weight, but not a lot of bulk and also not scratchy or thick- I want this to be a spring jacket (which at this rate, I'll finish around June)

I've also started a surprise for weston's birthday (july- I'm starting ahead)- I'm making a quilt for our bed to match the new paint colors- it's going to be modern, not country at all- silver gray background and reds, purples, blacks, sagey greens and mauvey colors. I've never quilted before, so I'm really excited about the process. I'm loving the rotary cutter and mat, and the idea of making something big out of little squares and triangles.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home