Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Happy New Year!!

I'm working on a beautiful Phildar sweater, with a cabled yoke. I finished the back and I'm working on both sleeves at the same time. It's construction is like a bottom up raglan, so I'm hoping that when I get through the sleeves, I'll be highly motivated to finish the front so that I can just put it all together.

Eunny Jang's Venezia pullover from the Winter Interweave has been in the back of my mind, but I find that the golds and mossy green tones wouldn't be all that flattering for my skin tone, so I'm inspired to create my own palette, and probably my own fair isle pattern- I'm not especially fond of boat necklines- I HATE showing brastraps, so I think it will require some serious contemplation and rewriting of the pattern.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home